Mygov Scotland Tenancy Agreement

Other conditions, called “additional conditions,” are terms you may have in your lease. They cover a number of rules, and you should read them to check that they apply to your property. People affected by coronaviruses who are concerned about paying their rent can benefit from the Department of Labor and Pensions` Universal Credit (UC), which includes housing assistance, as long as it is eligible. The UK government has introduced some temporary changes to facilitate this development. The website below contains additional information on UC`s application: If a tenant receives a housing allowance or a UC but cannot afford to pay their accommodation costs, they may be entitled to a discretionary housing payment (DHP). For more information on DHPs and the application, please visit: Tenants can also receive assistance through the Scottish Welfare Fund. For more information on the application, please visit: It is a good practice for a written lease to include the following details: You must do the following challenge before you can download your rental agreement. There are duties that you and your landlord have that cannot be included in the agreement, but that are given by law. These are called implicit terms. These terms are part of the contract, even if they have not been the subject of a specific agreement between you and your landlord. The lessor can only terminate the lease if one of the 18 grounds for eviction applies.

If the landlord sends the tenant a notice of departure, he must indicate the reasons for the eviction and the reasons why he believes that this reason for eviction is correct. You and your client can either personally sign the agreements or reserve both copies for your client. If the tenant allows the meter to be changed to or to an advance meter during the lease, the tenant is responsible for the reasonable cost of changing the meter at the end of the lease, unless the lessor wishes it to stay. The Scottish type tenancy agreement can also be found here if the owners want to prepare the agreement themselves. Pollock Fairbridge Schiavone Solicitors is happy to advise you on any issues relating to your project or the rental of a commercial property. Whether it is a landlord or a tenant, it is important that each lease, occupancy license or occupancy agreement is duly concluded and that both parties understand their respective rights and obligations of the respective contract.